Friday, March 5, 2010

Book Selection: The Vagina Monologues

Thank you again Melissa for a lovely intimate evening at Negroni.
Even though it was just three of us, we managed to get a good
discussion going. In case you haven't already received the next
book- it is "The Vagina Monologues"by Eve Ensler. Thanks Carolyn for delivering
copies to Nathalie, Faith, and Barb. Thanks Melissa for delivering
Carolyn's and Laura's copies. When you are done reading the book (it is
very quick read), you can return it to any Toronto Public Library. If you want to bring the book to the next book club (April 12th), I will renew the books myself. If anyone wants to read a monologue for the book club please be my guest.
Look forward to seeing everyone on April 12!
Christine

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I returned one of the copies I took to the library already.

:)
Melissa