Wednesday, February 24, 2010

March Book Club

Since my home is not appropriate for hosting, this months book club will be held at Negroni, a new resto at 492 College Street that is a pannini and apps spot by the same owners as Sidecar. We tried there once before but at the time they closed on Mondays. Barb D assured me they are open on Mondays now. Appi's and drinks are on me. Hope to see all of you. I can't imagine a reservation will be necessary on a Monday, but please advise me if you disagree and I will make one once everyone has confirmed if they are coming.

:)
Melissa

7 comments:

Christine said...

Looking forward to it Melissa.
I will be revealing next month's book.
Christine

barbara donaldson said...

Unfortunately I can't make book club in March or April. I'll be in London (not England) for work :-(

Good location choice Melissa - http://www.negronipanini.com/

carolyn said...

I'll be there but arriving a little late 7:30-7:45. It's good thing I finished the book before the Olympics began.

faith Orfus said...

Hi ladies

unfortunately I won't be able to make it this month. :(
Faith

Carolyn A said...

So sorry for the last minute notice, but I can't make it tonight. I came down with a cold and I start my new job tomorrow so need to rest.
See you next month. I am hoping that this new job will allow me to have more of a life and I can be a more reliable book club member!

Christine said...

Congrats on your new job Carolyn.
I hope it will be less stressful, and allow you more time to have a life!!
By the way, doesn't look to be a big group tonight. I don't want to reveal the next book, but I am bringing copies (albeit library copies) for everyone tonight!...
It should be a lighter read, fun, and short as you requested Faith!
Christine

Laura said...

Melissa: I just left you a voicemail, I am so sorry I did not get on the blog earlier, I knew ahead of time I was not going to make it tonight, I should have made contact before now. Please accept my apologies for not giving you notice. Terribly sorry, left you a long message. See you next month gang,