Saturday, March 6, 2010

My apologies!

Hello there! I hope you are all well and enjoying the winter! I just wanted to update all of you on my whereabouts.

My Dental Hygiene Society/Study Club meetings are coming to an end in June. I have to admit, I have enjoyed catching up on some "light reading" (ie Twilight.... oh yeah!). I have also been luxuriating in a more than leisurely reading pace.

I am considering extending my hiatus so that I can continue my reading at this slower pace and also to open up the floor to another potential member. If there are no objections, I would still love to host a book club meeting some time so that I could treat you all to a nice meal and stay in touch.

If someone could let me know what month I can host, I would love to have a visit with you lovely ladies sometime.

Happy Reading!
Lori

2 comments:

lori said...

Oh! it looks like I'm selecting in July, so that means August I could potentially host. I would love to do that still!!

Let me know if that works for everyone else!

:)

lori

Melissa said...

I'm sad you are leaving book club, Lori. Hopefully you will return one day.

:)
Melissa