Monday, March 29, 2010

Life of Barb: the Update

Hello girls,

You maybe wondering where the heck I've been, since it certainly hasn't been at book club this year. My sincere apologies for not being in touch with you !! January I was travelling, and Feb 19 I came to Vancouver for the Olympics and well, I'm still here. I got a short term job directing on a fashion/beauty show called "Anna & Kristina's Beauty Call" for W Network (ever seen the "Shopping Bags" on W? Same hosts.) They sent me to LA last week and now are asking me to stay on longer (until April 16) and have even offered me 2 months more work May/June directing their cooking show. I have some big decisions to make very quickly! I'm not moving here yet but forces are at work it seems. There's a chance I may be in TO for the May book club so I will keep you posted!

Hope everyone is well and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Hugs,
Barb M.

5 comments:

barbara donaldson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Sounds exciting Barb.
I am happy that you are getting these great opportunities! Looking forward to seeing you again.
Christine

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see you and hear all about whats been going on.

:)
Melissa

Babs said...

Hey ladies .. its still looking strong that I will be in town for May 3rd... i will confirm as soon as i know for sure. But don't count me out just yet!

barbara donaldson said...

Hey Barb

Can you confirm that you are hosting the next event? I'm not sure what to make from your previous posts.

Thanks from the Hall Monitor