Monday, July 12, 2010

August Book Choice

Hi Everyone!



Finally I have come up with a decision on a book.



The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.



"The Thirteenth Tale is the story of Vida Winter, a best-selling British writer nearing the end of her life, and Margaret Lea, the youngish apprentice bookseller and part-time biographer, whom Ms. Winter has chosen to write her life story. The problem is that Ms. Winter has spent her life telling stories -- including 19 different ones about her background and childhood. Will she be able to tell the truth this time?"

Happy reading and see you all on the 23rd yeah!

4 comments:

carolyn said...

What a great pick. I can't wait to read it.

barbara donaldson said...

Thanks Elva. i'm looking forward to this.

Laura said...

Got it from the library I am very excited. Can't wait until Friday the 23rd. Carolyn is parking near by possible?

Melissa said...

Sadly, I cannot go to book club at the cottage. I'm sorry I will miss the book discussion.