Saturday, August 6, 2016

Monday Bookclub NOT at Rusholme Road

I'm sorry to cancel hosting book club Monday but I just learned one of my oldest friends had an aneurism on Friday and they are waiting for her boys to arrive from BC before they take her off life support.  I'm at a bit of a loss with how to support her family in their moment of need so hosting book club is one of those things that just seems too much take take on.  I know all of you will understand and support my decision although I do apologize for cancelling as having book club at a restaurant isn't quite the same a sitting in someone's backyard!

I've asked Barb and Carolyn to suggest somewhere you can meet, I'll leave those arrangements to all of you.  I'll see everyone in September.  Take care, and live life fully - sometimes there are no tomorrows.

1 comment:

Jane Cawthorne said...

So sorry about your friend Marney.