Sunday, July 31, 2016

August 8 = 218 Rusholme Road

I'm looking forward to hosting book club next Monday - August 8..... Should be a fun discussion to learn who would jump on a train to Lisbon and who would not!

The plan is to sit in backyard eating various summer salads and if all goes according to plan we'll have homemade peach pie for desert... Personally I'd just eat desert but I've learned this is a tough crowd to feed so there will be plenty of everything!

Address is 218 Rusholme Road, parking is on the street.

Marney.

5 comments:

Jane Cawthorne said...

Hi. I'm going to try to make it. Can anyone pick me up? I won't have read the book but I'll test out being in a bigger group and see how it goes. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Marney said...

Jane - it would be wonderful to see you, even if only for a short visit. Lester says if you need to leave early he'll drive you home so you can come for only as long as it's feeling good.

Christine said...

Hi Marney - looking forward to bookclub. Jane would love to see you - hope you are feeling better.

Nats said...

See you on Monday

Miriana said...

Looking forward to it!