Friday, May 8, 2015

Thanks Carolyn

This past week Carolyn graciously hosted book club in a local pizza joint in the Annex. It was a fun experience and the food was very tasty. I especially liked the Nutella Pizza. Thank you Carolyn for hosting us and taking care of all the details so all we had to do was talk and eat - luckily we are good at both!

Only Christine and Carol finished the book which might be a record for the lowest completion rate in club history. However the discussion made me want to finish it. Knowing the outcome isn't the same as understanding the story.

Jane Cawthorne will be joining the club starting next month. I look forward to seeing and hosting you all at my place on June 1st.  As per the protocol, I'll post a formal notice in a few weeks. Enjoy May.

1 comment:

Jane Cawthorne said...

Thanks everyone for inviting me. I look forward to meeting you on June 1.