Monday, May 25, 2015

June Book Club at the Loft on Croft

I will be hosting June Book Club at my place near the recent fire on College Street. Fortunately the fire didn't spread to our house, however our security light on the side of the house melted. Ironically, one of the buildings burned is the one with the mural of the great fire of Toronto started accidentally by John Croft in 1904.

Monday June 1
7:00 pm start
4 Croft Street (1.5 blocks east of Bathurst, just north of College)
Park on College (paid) or side streets Lippincott or Borden (free)
We have room for bikes on our first floor if you want to bring them in.

I haven't decided the menu. Let me know if you will be attending.

8 comments:

carolyn said...

I'm looking forward to it and meeting our new member, Jane.

Miriana said...

I'll be there. looking forward to it. 😀

CT said...

I'll be there - had no idea about the fire Barb.
That's so scary. Glad to hear your home is ok.

Nats said...

Hi - I will be there to meet the new member. I am a delinquent though having not finished the book :( I am also coming from Mississauga so anticipate being a bit late.

Carol Sloan said...

i will be there.

Marney said...

I'll be there after class so I'll just catch up when I get there by 830. Welcome Jane!

Elva said...

Thanks Barb I will be there.

Laura said...

I'll be there looking forward to it