Monday, January 12, 2015

Life After Life for February

Hello Ladies:
Sorry for the delay, we are reading the highly acclaimed Life After Life by Kate Atkinson . Thanks everyone for coming to Ford Nation for a vegetarian flop! Next time I'm cooking meat with Veggies on the side ;) Christine is the host for February. Carolyn B is the book selector. Welcome to our newest member Lilly, Elva's friend.  Can someone smarter than me post the following schedule to the side of our site:
Month         Host.              Book Selector
February.     Christine.      Carolyn
March.         Marney.        Natalie
April.          Natalie           Elva
May.            Carolyn.         Mirianna
June.             Lilly.             Carol
July.              Laura.            Marney
August.          Barb.             Christine
Sept.               Carol.            Lilly
Oct.                Mirianna.       Laura
Nov.                Elva.               Barb

Cool that December after gift exchange etc. our year will reset!

Stay warm,
Laura

2 comments:

Christine said...

It wasn't a vegetarian flop!!! It was lovely Laura. You were a fantastic host.

Marney said...

Laura - I have no idea what you cooked for dinner but the fact you could pull off hosting book club the first day back to school has me in awe... I've seen you at work and you are that Eveready Bunny... You just keep going and going solving problems and never stop... Add to that two young boys and a husband who travels for work and I'm even more in awe! As for me... we're eating pizza when it's my turn to host!

Hosting & book selector list up to date... Only question I wondered about was did we want August off like last year? Something to ponder!