Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FEBRUARY BOOK CLUB

Hi everyone - where did January go??

February book club is coming up.
Monday February 2 , 2015 @ 7pm 114 Grace Street. (College & Grace) 416 532 4770 (do people still use their land lines?)
Remember please do not park in front/near my house - you will be ticketed. Park south of Mansfield ave- south of stop sign/church.

Book Discussion: Life After Life
my questions:
Do our lives exist in a parallel universe?
If you could time travel at any moment in your life - what change would you make?
Would you be pushing your maid down the stairs? or, Not kissing that one guy?
Do you believe in the new theory that because the universe is expanding at the rate it is,
we actually are time travelling, and living in the past? This very moment.

Book Selector for next month: Carolyn



10 comments:

Marney said...

Wow... Those are great questions to ponder! Looking forward to the discussion, just need to finish the book first!

Elva said...

See you Monday Groundhog Day!

barbara donaldson said...

I'm sorry that I won't be able to attend in February :-(. I'm sad as a I really liked this book and Christine has created some provocative questions. So far March is looking good.

Miriana said...

wow! love the advance questions!
maybe more the the book - although I am not done yet. see you on Monday.

carolyn said...

If you could go back in time and change a moment in your life, what would it be?

In and looking forward to the discussion.

Nats said...

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I have to attend a work event. I will send my book selection shortly though…Don't forget it is Carolyn's birthday!!

Carol Sloan said...

Hi ladies.
Can I be a maybe? My friend Katie had her baby and things have been a bit touch and go. The baby is losing too much weight and has been in and out of the hospital. I am on babysitting duty sorta 24/7 right now. If I can come I definitely will but if she needs me, I need to rush there. Okay?

Laura said...

Totally fine, Carol. I'll be there. I'm confused Christine am I moderating the book or are you? :) see you all Monday.
Laura

Christine said...

I didnt forget it is Carolyn's birthday - there will be cake (for Marney and Laura too!). Laura you will be moderating - really enjoyed the book - wanted to add my own questions to the mix.

Christine said...

No worries Carol - totally understand. I hope your friends baby gets better