Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing holiday with plenty of time for reading :) Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday night at my place.  Hopefully this storm that is ravaging the east coast will let up and we will  make it back to TO in time!  My address is 146 Westminster Avenue.  It is one block north of High Park Blvd between Roncesvalles and High Park. It is a one way street going west.  I was really looking forward to making you guys a wonderful feast but we just had our floors redone and it doesn't look like the stove will be re -installed in time.  It may have to be take out this time around.  See you all soon and stay warm!!!
xo


9 comments:

Marney said...

Unfortunately back at work Monday so I'll be there... assuming I can find my winter boots after living in sandals for the past week!

Laura said...

Hi Miranna I'll be there, looking forward to seeing everyone.
Laura

carolyn said...

I like take-out.

See you Monday.

Elva said...

I will be there looking forward to it.

Christine said...

Ill be there!

barbara donaldson said...

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Nats said...

See you tomorrow!

Carol Sloan said...

I'm coming. 150 pages to go by then. Yikes!

Jacqueline said...

see you tonight