Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Meet the Author on Monday at Manning - November 4th Book Club

Hey Ladies - Book club at my place Monday 166 Manning Avenue One way south from Dundas, a few blocks west of Bathurst, don't go as far as the park... There is street parking as well as a lot just north of Dundas. I suggest parking on Dundas or Manning. I'm still in a bit of a fog from my three week trial, but I did purchase the book and plan on finishing it. The fact that it involves lawyers, courtrooms, and judges is not ideal... Natalie
NOTICE: CAROLYN INFORMS ME THAT THE AUTHOR IS ON A SCHEDULE SO PLEASE ARRIVE PROMPTLY BEFORE OR AT 7PM.  THE DISCUSSION WILL START RIGHT AWAY.

11 comments:

barbara donaldson said...

Yeah! I'm can attend. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. About halfway through the book and quite like it.

Christine said...

I'll be there. I think there may be some creative license with regards to the court proceedings. Can't wait for your expert comments Natalie!!

Marney said...

I too want to know how realistic the court/cop stuff is... plus whether his character/concept of the affair with a Crown comes from any real life experience! See everyone Monday.

Jacqueline said...

Look forward to getting the inside scoop.

Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carolyn said...

I'll be there. The author's friend Theresa will also be joining us.

Carol Sloan said...

Will be in New Orleans. Have fun girls.

Elva said...

I will also be there. Thanks Natalie.

Laura said...

I"ll be there looking forward to seeing all of you and being in the company of the author

Dawn said...

hey Ladies,

Our boys have a hockey game tonight (why does that always seem to happen?) Since my husband is the coach I need to be watching my other kids...I won't be able to make it tonight...so sad about that...

Have a wonderful night!!!!

Unknown said...

sadly, i wont be able to make it this evening. have fun everyone. look forward to hearing about it next month!