Wednesday, October 2, 2013

BOOK CLUB MONDAY OCTOBER 7

I can't believe it's the month of October already!!!
Please come to my house - 114 Grace Street this Monday at 7pm for Book Club.

Do not park in front of my house - you will surely get a ticket.  Park south of Mansfield Ave (south of St. Francis of Assisi Church).

Do we want to dress as Flappers??!!! - probably not -  it's not Halloween...darn, I haven't read the book...page 45...I am catching up.   I do think we would all look so beautiful with bow lips, cloche hats, and shiny stockings... I am getting inspired...

Barb you would make an awesome Louise Brooks!







I am doing pearls...

My phone #: 416 532 4770, cel: 416 898 9686

10 comments:

Marney said...

I'll be there... don't have pearls but I'll try to be beautiful! Almost finished the book, it will be interesting to see what everyone thought!

carolyn said...

I will be there but arriving late. Do not wait for me for dinner or the discussion. I can't wait to discuss the book.

Elva said...

I will be there too! I have been sick for about a week again, and finally feeling better.

Hope everyone had a wonderful September and I look forward to seeing you all.



Jacqueline said...

Pearls it is!

barbara donaldson said...

Unfortunately I will be in Winnipeg on Monday. I will wear my pearls to feel connected. Excellent photos Christine.

What does everyone think about the train as the vehicle for change in the women's lives?

Laura said...

Ladies, I'm so sorry I cant make it tomorrow, I am juggling too many balls. Dave is flying out to the middle east tomorrow night and Alex has a hockey game, although I enjoy the pleasure of your company, giving my husband a proper send off before he flies to the other side of the world is the right thing to do :) see you next month.
Laura

Laura said...

Ladies, I'm so sorry I cant make it tomorrow, I am juggling too many balls. Dave is flying out to the middle east tomorrow night and Alex has a hockey game, although I enjoy the pleasure of your company, giving my husband a proper send off before he flies to the other side of the world is the right thing to do :) see you next month.
Laura

Dawn said...

I will be there!

Carol Sloan said...

coming.

Unknown said...

i'll be there!