Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Monday February 4, 2013

Hi Everyone!  Can't wait to host this Monday at 7pm at my home.
114 Grace Street, 416 532 4770.  Please make sure you park south of the stop
sign - south of Mansfield, near the school.  If you park in front of my house you will get a ticket
at 8:02pm!!! I will have an agenda for our end of year meeting - including our names/months to draw out of a hat.  Just to recap, Barb D to lead discussion of "The Sentimentalists", recap the 2012 year - best book/prize, draw our hosting and book selection duties, discuss our theme of selection for the year, discuss new business - new members, special book clubs ie Laura's cottage etc... Jacqueline please bring your book suggestions, and anyone else that has a list.   Thanks!
Christine

8 comments:

barbara donaldson said...

Hi Christine,
I have lots of questions for the club about the book, the themes and the names.

I want to share this link with the group. This is a site for book clubs. It has great ideas for book choices. http://www.litlovers.com/

See you all Monday.

Elva said...

Hi Christine,

I am looking forward to bookclub at yours!

Thank you.

Jacqueline said...

Thanks Chris - see you Monday!

Carol Sloan said...

I will be there.
Christine can I bring anything or help you out in any way? Please let me know as I am certain you are insanely busy.

Christine said...

Thanks Carol but it seems to be under control.

Marney said...

Sorry to miss this month's get together but I look forward to reading whatever books you all vote on reading! See everyone in February.

Nats said...

I didn't finish the book - the guilt has been consuming me. I would still like to join you tonight.

Dawn said...

Laura and I will be there!