Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October book choice

Hi all,

Thanks again Jacqueline for such a great dinner!  So, seeing that my first two choices for this months book were so fabulous that you all have already read them, I had to go back to the drawing board.

I think this choice came to me in a vision...just like Anastasia Steele (if you don't know who she is, your either denying it or your depriving yourself....) I woke up late one night after a dream where i was hearing: Nelly Oleson....Nelly Oleson...over and over again, and only to see a tall woman's figure at the end of my bed that vaguely resembled Carolyn B!

So, this months choice will be Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I survived Nellie Oleson's and Learned to Love Being Hated by Alison Arngrim. It is supposed to be quite funny.

Happy reading!

Dawn

1 comment:

Marney said...

Gotta love the title... you certain do have powerful dreams! Happy reading!