Sunday, October 28, 2012

November Book Club Details

Based on the feedback on the blog, November's book club will be on Tuesday November 6th. We will meet at the location of the first meeting of our club:

Il Gatto Nero, 720 College Street (Crawford) at 7:00pm. The restaurant is 3 blocks east of Ossington. 

I have made a reservation for 10 people. Please let us know if you will be attending.

Dawn will facilitate the discussion and Natalie will come with her book choice from the Giller Prize list for our December read. See you all soon.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks Barb for making the reservation. I will be attending - though I'm not used to the "Tuesday"!!
book club.

Dawn said...

Thank you all for making this change! I will be there!

Dawn

carolyn said...

I have to keep reminding myself that it is on Tuesday. Book club is on Tuesday. Book club is on Tuesday. Book club is on Tuesday. Book club is on Tuesday.

Nats said...

I will be there. I've got the book selected. It wont be my typical horror genre because someone else suggested it.

Laura said...

I'll be there, looking forward to meeting at our old digs!
Laura

Marney said...

I'll be there - turns out I have to work Monday night so this switch is much appreciated by myself as well! Can't wait to discuss the book - Dawn it was a great choice.

Elva said...

Count me in -- I am looking forward to our night out!

Carol Sloan said...

I will be there.