Monday, March 5, 2012

Carol - wow for a tiny apartment you sure had loads of food! Another wonderful bookclub... Barb you were missed and Dawn it was wonderful to have you join our group! I'm attempting to post all the new who's doing what... assuming I can figure out how!

Regardless next month book was selected by Laura & she's picked "The Slap" which is a Commonwealth Winner & Dawn is the host for the April 2 meeting.

Our plan is 3 x Commonwealth Prize winners / 1 Bio / 3 x Booker Prize / 1 Bio / 3 x Giller Prize

If anyone needs to switch up dates let me know! Marney.

2 comments:

barbara donaldson said...

Thanks for getting all of this on the blog Marney. I'm happy to know that there are more admins out there.

Sounds like I missed an action packed meeting. I have wanted to read The Slap so this will take me into California. Yeah!

Laura said...

Thanks for all of your kind words and congrats last night ladies. I am looking forward to another great year with the book club, you all continue to inspire me. For those traveling happy adventures.
Laura