Monday, February 27, 2012

March 5th

Hey Girlies,
Sorry for the late post but I couldn't figure out how to do it!! I am kinda a computer wizard and also the sharpest knife in the drawer.

How great was that book!? I actually have no idea as I have not started it yet. I will read it over the weekend but have a feeling I picked a goodie.

Okay so we are all meeting at my house, 92 Seaforth Avenue, on Monday for 7pm. It is basically at Queen and Lansdowne and there is parking all around -- the perk to living in a totally ghetto hood. Mine is the bottom buzzer but I will leave the door open so feel free to walk right in. Let's remember that I live in an apartment in an investment property and it is about the size of a postage stamp. So... I am hoping you all are comfortable eating and discussing while balancing a plate of food on your lap. Not kidding.

I will make something vegetarian for us to eat but are there restrictions beyond that? I can't remember.

Have a fantastic week, enjoy the weather, read the book and let me know if you are coming.

Call if you need to.
416-841-4117

12 comments:

barbara donaldson said...

I am a definite maybe for March 5. Pesky day job thing. I will confirm later but for now I vote for the Commonwealth Writers Best Book as one of the award groups.
Also - can someone volunteer to be an administrator on the Blog. I can grant access for more administrators and I would like it if someone else could post the details for our plans for next year. Volunteers?

Laura said...

Ladies: I will state in this post and try to send email later not sure if I have all address....but I jsut got a call mere minutes ago. I AM A PRINCIPAL!!!!!! Thank you for your postive encouragement and vibes sent out there. It worked. I appreciate your support and look forward to celebrating on Monday. I will be bringing our new member Dawn!

Marney said...

I'll be there and yes it was a great book... see we can like the same books... sometimes!

Christine said...

I can help out with administration.
What's on the agenda for March's meeting?
1) schedule host/pick duties
2) pick book categories
3) What else?

Elva said...

I'll be there too! So far I am halfway through and enjoying the book.

barbara donaldson said...

I have granted Marney and Christine administrator permissions. This means that they can add information (like hosting duties and book selectors)to the sidebars and change any elements on the site. I welcome both of you and your creative talents.

Dawn said...

I will be there as Laura said and I look forward to meeting you all!

Nats said...

Way to go laura!
No eating restrictions and see you on Monday!

carolyn said...

I eat everything. See you Monday night.

Marney said...

Is anyone driving from a subway stop? Just asking, when in doubt I can get there via the streetcar but subway & carpool is just easier!

barbara donaldson said...

The day is shaping up and I will be there! yeah.

Babs said...

Sorry for late post but I will be there too! Looking forward to seeing everyone and discussing this book.

Barb