Friday, September 16, 2011

Looks like the October 3rd meeting will be at my house! I live at 218 Rusholme Road which is College & Dovercourt area, easy to get here on TTC or there's street parking.

Unlike Laura who managed to cook an amazing meal (even though she was working all day long and still needed to feed two young boys before we arrived) I'm planning for something much easier - more like fall comfort food! No, not mac & cheese or beans & toast but does Vegetarian Lasagna work for the various food allergies the club might have? I'm looking to cook something that I can throw into the oven so I don't miss the variety of conversations happening before, during and after we eat!

Let me know if you plan to come Oct. 3 (which is only two weeks away)... I'll be busy trying to read the next book while I finish reading Fingersmith a book Carolyn rec'd which is great. Oh yeah and somewhere along the line I'll cook! cheers, Marney.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Can't wait Marney. Vegetarian Lasagna is always a great choice for everyone.

Elva said...

Hi Mareny, you can count me in. Looking forward to it.

Cheers!

Elva said...

Sorry Marney, please ignore the typo in previous comment.

Nats said...

I'm in - looking forward to seeing the inside of your home.

Nat

carolyn said...

In.

barbara donaldson said...

Hi Marney. This sounds like a perfect plan. I too need to start reading the book, but I keep thinking... how hard can it be? It is just over 100 pages. Famous last words.

Also -- Stephanie (Elva's friend) is not going to be able to join book club this fall. She says that her work schedule is too hectic.

barbara donaldson said...

Oops - so busy commenting that I forgot to confirm. Yes. I will attend and veggie L is good for me.

Carol Sloan said...

Sorry. I am on holiday and will not be in town. Look forward to the next one.