Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hey Goonies

I would like to begin by saying I am deeply insulted by Carolyn's post that states "Laura lives very far away" I would like to put on the record that my driver's license with address says Toronto, so not sure why you're diggin" at me when I live in the same city as you sister!!! Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing all of you at 3 Paddington Place, Toronto, on Monday Septemeber 12th to discuss "A visit from the Goon Squad." I am sure our night will be filled with rich discussion of the multiple characters that inhabit the book! If you can believe it you can take the TTC to my house and Mayor Ford lives 3 blocks away from my house...How do ya like my Toronto now :) Let me know if you're able to make it, as I will set the table to include you!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Ha Laura!! Back in the day Etobicoke was its own separate city!!! Can't wait to see you!

Babs said...

I'll be there!

Marney said...

Fortunately I believe we are carpooling and I think I'm grabbing a ride with Caroline as I get lost when I leave the inner city core! I've never been in a book club before so I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening, please count me in!

barbara donaldson said...

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

btw - one of our new members: Stephanie cannot make it.

Elva said...

I'll be there too -- just to clarify once again.

Thanks Laura

carolyn said...

I'm in and so is new member Carol Sloan.

faith Orfus said...

Hi Ladies
I'm in, looking forward to it.
Faith