Friday, August 5, 2011

Our Next Book

I figured I must be reading the chart right so I have taken a "risk" here and posted our next pick so that you can all get reading and since I will be in Muskoka when you meet. I choose : The 2011 Pulitzer winner: A Visit From the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan. I have chosen it for two reasons: books about "Rockstars" have been well received by our group, and it seems like a perfect topic for an end of summer read! It is widely available in paperback and on sale right now. See you September 12th. I will re post details of that closer to the date. Let's rock out the end of summer Ladies!

1 comment:

barbara donaldson said...

You are correct on both counts. You are both hosting and facilating book club in September. Just going back to school, I think that this will be enought stress. Really looking forward to the next book. Have a great summer.