Thursday, May 6, 2010

June is the month of weddings....

The book for June is Amanda's Wedding by Jenny Colgan
http://www.amazon.com/Amandas-Wedding-Jenny-Colgan/dp/0446678112

It's a light funny read. It will be perfect for the June wedding themed bookclub that I will be hosting. What this means is it anyone who was a bride will be wearing their wedding dress and those who have not been brides will attend wearing a bridesmaid dress. Yes, it's a June wedding right in my backyard.

The formal invite will follow.

Carolyn B.

4 comments:

barbara donaldson said...

So looking forward to this event.

Laura said...

Looking forward to it as well.

Babs said...

hey I am late buying the book -- went looking today and its not in stock in a single chapters in the city... any tips where to buy?

barbara donaldson said...

I got the book from the library and I'm finished. Contact me Barb if you want to borrow it.