Wednesday, May 26, 2010

June 07

Hello Ladies,

I have decided to make this a magical event in my backyard. However, I don't have a table for outdoor dining. I need to know who will be attending so I can work on getting the right size table and right number of chairs. I will be accommodating for the extra large dresses that we will be wearing. It has been a real pleasure thinking of ways to surprise all of you!

Location: 508 Brunswick Ave follow the rose petals to the backyard
Time: 7pm
Date: June 07 2010
Dress: Bride, bridesmaid or party dress

9 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Mullins said...

My book just arrived! Count me in. Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, my mother gave away my bridesmaid dresses. I'll come as the "Wedding Photographer" and dress in white.

barbara donaldson said...

I'm in. My wedding dress is not poofy but I'm still in the aircast.

Melissa said...

My only bridesmaids dress does not allow me to sit down so I will be a guest at this "wedding".

Christine said...

I will be a bride.
All dressed in white...
Christine

Babs said...

Never a bride, and rarely a bridesmaid, I'll be there in some pretty frock fitting to a summer backyard girlie party.

Elva said...

O.K. Count me in. I'm really hoping everyone comes dressed up for our wedding theme book club. Thanks again Caroline.

Laura said...

I will be there I will be bringing my dress for a quick change once I arrive, I can not drive in my dress. Holding off to the last minute to see if it fits!!! I'll be there, Carolyn please have safety pins on hand!

Natalie Mullins said...

I can't post to the blog but I can post comments. So here is the book for next month...

Let the Great World Spin, By Colum McCann

"This novel, with its web of disparate but connected characters—including a God-battered Irish monk, a swashbuckling prostitute, an artist with a guilty secret, a mother grieving her war dead—is an act of pure bravado, dizzying proof that to keep your balance you need to know how to fall."

2009 National Book Award for fiction

Enjoy :)
Natalie