Thursday, April 29, 2010

May Book Club Meeting: TUESDAY May 4

Hello everyone,

I am back in Toronto and looking forward to hosting the group for a discussion on "In Defence of Food" this coming Tuesday May 4 (note date change as requested by Elva).

I am planning on hosting at my apartment but would love to know who all is coming... if there is the off chance that EVERYONE can attend I may move the location to a restaurant that can more comfortably fit the group since, as some of you recall, my place is a bit wee!

So kindly RSVP by Sunday to this blog or barbmarg@gmail.com so I have an idea of numbers. Thanks!

Expect a selection of real FOOD to nosh on. :)

My address:
195 Madison Ave, Ste A -- back door entrance.
(1 blck E of Spadina, between Bernard and Dupont. Note street is one way N from Bernard.)
One parking spot is avail in back of house (middle spot), otherwise on street.
my phone # 416-995-0344.

Cheers,
Barb M.

7 comments:

Christine said...

Look forward to it Barb.
Christine

carolyn said...

looking forward to it.

Elva said...

Hi Barb,

Thanks so much everyone for moving the date up. Looking forward to it.

Elva

Melissa said...

I have a Dragon Boat practice so I will be unable to attend.

:(
Melissa

faith Orfus said...

I have puppy school so I will unfortunately be unable to attend.

Faith

barbara donaldson said...

I'll be there.

Laura said...

I'll be there sorry for the late response, thanks Christine for informing me of the change.