Monday, April 19, 2010

May 3rd Book Cub

Hi again.

I hope everyone is enjoying this month's book. I was going to ask everyone for a favour and especially Barb M. who is hosting this month's book club. My last cooking class falls on Monday, May 3rd and was wondering if it would be O.K. to switch it to the Tuesday, May 4th??? I know it's a big favour to ask Barb. I was really hoping my class would be over by that Monday but Easter Monday moved us up 1 week as well.

Just thought I'd put it out there .. if it doesn't work out I totally understand and if that's the case I do apologize in advance for not being able to facilitate.

All the best everyone, can't wait to catch up.

Elva.

5 comments:

Christine said...

I am ok with Tuesday.
Christine

carolyn said...

I'm good with that.

barbara donaldson said...

I'm ok with Tuesday.

faith Orfus said...

Tuesday is fine with me, i have puppy school Tuesday's but I might be able to make half the meeting. Hopefully, I'll make it, it's been too long.
Faith

Babs said...

Hi everyone

I'm good with Tuesday too!
I am flying back to Toronto tomorrow after 2 months away so once i get myself organized i will let you know where book club meeting will be -- if not at my apt that is -- its just a bit small as you recall!
Is there anyone you knows they cannot attend ?

Looking forward to it.

Barb