Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Book Club

December Meeting:
Ladies the elves are busy finishing our bathroom and entrance renovation just in time for our holiday book club. No matter what, you are all welcome to come to 3 Paddington Place on Monday December 7th at 7:00pm. Depending on the state of the reno there may be a tree to place your $20.00(the result of the poll) gift under. Remember no gift cards allowed this year. I will be cooking a meal worthy of the celebrities in Barbara's book. Looking forward to seeing you all and sharing good conversation and the holiday spirit. Let me know if you are able to make it and I add you to the VIP guest list, as well be sure to sit you next to Frank, Matt or Will Smith....

11 comments:

Babs said...

I'll be there of course and I'm in for the gift exchange too! Looking forward to seeing you all - and i know we are in for a gastronomic treat chez Laura!!

carolyn said...

I enjoyed your skillful use of colour for the festive blog entry.
I can't wait to see everyone.

Christine said...

I will be there!
Can I bum a ride with anyone leaving from my neck of the woods - Faith? Barb? Looking forward to our December meeting.
Christine

Elva said...

Hi Laura,

See you all Monday evening.

Melissa said...

I will be there for sure!

carolyn said...

I will be arriving late apx.8pm.

barbara donaldson said...

I'll be there. Looking forward to the discussion and company.

Christine -- I can pick you up around 6:30.

Carolyn Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Thanks Barb. I will see you Monday at 6:30pm!
Christine

faith Orfus said...

Hi laura sorry for the late response I'll be there and I'm looking forward to finally seeing your place
Faith

Carolyn Anderson said...

So sorry for the late notice - I'm now going to be at work until goodness when. Our entire Board is here and I've been asked to stay.
Have fun everyone!