Monday, June 1, 2009

Chaos, Donuts, Hedgehogs and Class Struggle

After a few false starts, a small but mighty group met at the Riviera Bakery to discuss The Elegance of the Hedgehog. Turns out Negroni was closed so we had to improvise.

Everyone loved the book and the discussion proved lively. What did you make of the names of the characters and the animals? Did you expect the ending? Were there characters realistic? Was that important? What did the book teach you? Are hedgehogs elegant? Much to discuss.

Laura - please post the details of the July event so people can rsvp. If you need help posting - send me an email and we can set up a quick tutorial.

Lori - will you be leading the discussion on the book?

1 comment:

lori said...

I am so disappointed, but I won't be able to make it to the cottage!! I am hosting a Camping Cotillion at Clear Lake that weekend.

This also means I won't be able to facilitate....