Monday, September 9, 2019

These things I know are true...

These things I know are true...

... we are a brave group of women who will discuss any topic, any book, anywhere... I think the staff at tonight’s restaurant will be talking about “this group of women...” for quite some time!  Sex makes for interesting listening in!

... we are able to not all love a book yet dig in and discus the pros and cons for hours without judging each other or hurting feelings! 7 out of 8 didn’t like the book, for those of you not in attendance I will leave it to you to determine who liked it!

... we feel trust in each other to be honest and true, ask Julia who shared her most recent sexual encounter or was it her mother’s?

... we all instantly jumped up to hug Nat and her puppy aka dog!  Barb you were missed as well!

.... Miriana was the best moderately EVER... seriously she took her job to heart and I thank her for subbing in, we are a tough group to moderate, well done!

... the food and wine was delicious, Carolyn kindly thank Mark and although I miss sitting on your back deck it was a lovely evening and a lovely compromise, like you said a win win for both of you and all of us as well!

... finally I know October is Miranda, November Julia, December Jane and January me at The Duke... as for books Laura will post tomorrow.

Such a fun evening, thanks everyone for being honest and true!

No comments: