Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February Book Club at the Loft on Croft

I will be hosting book club on February 6th. Laura's kitchen renovations are still underway and we will have to wait a little longer to see the final result. We just finished getting our house painted. no more paint fumes but somehow the pictures never seem to get re-mounted!

As in the past, parking near 4 Croft is challenging. Try Lippincott (west) or Borden (east) for street parking.

Let me know if you can attend. Also -- Natalie has an ask for a facilitator.

See you soon. Barb

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Barb - see you on Monday!
I can facilitate.

Marney said...

I'll be there... looking forward to seeing everyone... Nat you will be missed!

Laura said...

I'll be there thanks guys the cabinets get installed on my birthday

carolyn said...

Dear Queen Of Croft,
I call be a part of your court tomorrow.

Miriana said...

Hello!
Apologies for the late notice. I was out of town this weekend. Sadly, I wont make it on Monday. I am leaving for Argentina.
Look forward to the next one.
Miriana
xo

Julia said...

I will be there! Sorry for the late rsvp!