Monday, November 28, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS BOOK CLUB

On Monday December 5, 2016 I will be hosting our annual Christmas party at 114 Grace Street 416 588 2285 at 7pm. Do not park in front of my house (you will be ticketed). Please park south of the stop sign in front of ร‰cole Pierre Elliot Trudeau. 

Remember to bring a secret Santa gift (value of $25). 

Julia will be leading our discussion about "We have always lived in the Castle", by Shirley Jackson. 

Keeping with our gothic literature theme, Carolyn will suggest our January book.

Keep safe, see you all next week. ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…



8 comments:

Marney said...

Looking forward to seeing everyone... no if I can only find a fun Santa Gift!

barbara donaldson said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your decorating Christine. I'm in.

carolyn said...

I love Christmas Book Club.
See you on Monday.

Nats said...

See you Monday.

Jane Cawthorne said...

See you Monday. Thank you!

Julia said...

I will be there!

Miriana said...

sorry for the late reply. was working on securing a sitter. I will be there!!

Laura said...

I will be coming it's good to be back....feels so long