Monday, October 31, 2016

Book club November 7 – Loft on Croft


Hi Everyone
I will be hosting the next book club to discuss Dracula and the plan for book selecting and hosting schedule for the next 10 months.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend. If you can’t be there can you let us know if you have any preferences or restrictions in terms of hosting or facilitating next year? The new schedule will be posted on the blog after our meeting.

Details:
4 Croft Street (just north of College, 1.5 blocks east of Bathurst)

There are no parking spots on Croft – options are to park on College (paid) or on one of the side streets: Lippincott or Borden

8 comments:

Marney said...

I'm in - Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Jane Cawthorne said...

I'm in.
See you Monday.

carolyn said...

I'm in and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Christine said...

Im in - looking forward to discussing the gothic/horror genre as it relates to Dracula!

Miriana said...

I will be there! :)
Miriana

Julia said...

I'll be there!

Carol Sloan said...

SEE YOU THERE MY LADIES.

Laura said...

Hi Ladies, I've tried my hardest to get my kids looked after their respective hockey but on a school night and my parents out of town, I can't ask families to watch them while I'm out :( sorry ladies I'm bummed I'm missing two in a row. I promise I'll be there for December, I already bought my gift for the exchange. Put me down for the cottage in July if everyone still wants the retreat, also I'll be happy to host in my newly renovated kitchen which breaks ground in January. Miss you all...life is insane these days.
Hugs,
Laura