Sunday, February 22, 2015

Next Monday's book club

In the spirit of this month's book "Women in Clothes" next Monday's March 2nd  book club involves some fashion planning!  Please come to book club wearing either your own personal "signature" item of clothes or if that's not you then come show off your all time best fashion find by wearing that!  Either way it's a dress up affair and once Carolyn walks us through the survey we may never look at fashion the same way again... Should be great fun!

My address here is 218 Rusholme which is south of Bloor, west of Douvercort.  My house phone is 416-535-5785.  Let me know if you can make it so I know how much cake to buy!  Marney

9 comments:

Elva said...

Hi Marney
Lily and I will be attending!

barbara donaldson said...

I'll be there too and I want LOTS of cake.

CT said...

I will be there - was there talk of bringing a photograph of us in our favourite outfit (as a young girl or recent) or a photograph of our Mothers?

I gave up cake for lent!

Marney said...

Due to the craziness of staring a new job while still being in Graduate school I'm opting for pizza which I will preorder for a 745pm delivery. Anyone have anything special they like on their pizza? I usually order from Amaoto on College but if anyone has somewhere different to order from in my hood let me know! Thx

Marney said...

Elva - is Lily on the blog? If not send me her email and we'll get her set up!

carolyn said...

Hi Chris, We discussed lots of different things for the month's book club. I love the idea of bringing in photograph of your mother. If you have one you love please bring it in.

I am super excited about the discussion.

Laura said...

I'll be there I may not have picks if my mom at my house

Miriana said...

I'll be there!

Carol Sloan said...

I'll be there.