Monday, October 27, 2014

November Book Club

Hi all.
I am actually going to make it to Book Club this month!   A blessing really, as I am the host.
I am still at 1028 Queen Street East right next door to the most ghetto bar in the east end.  Not to worry the drunk men are loud but harmless.
There is street parking out front and the meters don't need paying after 6pm I believe.
My apartment is still not complete so bear with me and my construction site.
Does everyone eat fish?  Can't remember.  Please remind me of all dietary restrictions.
Can't wait to see you all.
Call if you need to...
416-841-4117


10 comments:

barbara donaldson said...

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I will be in Winnipeg. I'm part way through the book now. Hope to finish by monday so I can stay current.

Marney said...

I expect some interesting discussions from this book... looking forward to seeing everyone!

Miriana said...

I will be there. I love fish.

CT said...

I will be there - fish is fine for me. Can't wait to catch up with you Carol!

Elva said...

Hello Carol,

I will be there and love fish too.

See you Monday night ladies.

Jacqueline and Marney, same pick up place at 6:30.

Nats said...

I will be there!

Jacqueline said...

I'm definitely a pescavore, pescatarian,...;-) See you tomorrow.

carolyn said...

In

Laura said...

I love fish I'll be there. I listened to the book my first audio book experience, I loved it.

Elva said...

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend tonight's book club after all due to feeling quite sick.(I was really hoping to feel better by now). I emailed Christine the questions for the book. - hope you all have a lovely time and that enjoyed the book and your discussion.
Till next time,
Elva