Tuesday, July 29, 2014

No August Book Club!

The August date for book club is being cancelled but the book is being moved forward to next month. Elva will host our December book club. Carolyn will facilitate a discussion of Middlemarch in September.

I've lost track of the book selectors and have no idea if the list on the blog is correct. Can someone confirm the next selectors? There have been a number of changes.

I am almost finished the book and I can definitely say that it gets better and way more interesting in the final chapters.

1 comment:

CT said...

I agree Barb, the last chapters were quite compelling!
I would like to be a book selector for September ( a funny novel - quick read), but I don't want to step on anyone's time - if it is supposed to be Carol's turn, I will be happy to select since I am also switching her hosting duties.