Saturday, April 6, 2013

Monday Night

Hi Girlies,

So book club is at my house this week.  I am at 1028 Queen East between Pape and Carlaw on the north side.  There is still no number out front but the construction site with the white door is mine.  The door will be open so come right in.

Reminder -- do not fear the crazies out front they are quite harmless though filthy, drunk and without teeth.

I am fully anticipating you ladies to speak in verse and rhyming couplets so let's not disappoint.

Let me know if you are coming and remind me of food restrictions.

Thanking you.


10 comments:

Elva said...

I'll see you at seven then,

looking forward to bookclub again.


Elva

Nats said...

I will be there

barbara donaldson said...

Unfortunately, I have to be in Winterpeg. Sorry to miss out.

Marney said...

I'm in - can I grab a ride with anyone?

Jacqueline said...

Planning to attend.
Marney you can ride with Elva and me. We'll leave from my place at 6:15 or 6:30. Give me your number and I'll call to confirm departure time.

Christine said...

I look forward to leading everyone in verse. Please bring your favourite poems/lyrics/couplets/haikus etc!!



Miriana said...

looking forward to it! unfortunately I will be a little bit late again. I'll be there as soon as I get the baby to sleep. please start without me and I will join in with rhyming couplets as soon as I arrive.

Laura said...

Sorry to be the killjoys, I can not attend I am leaving for south beach Miami trip with my sister. Dawn has her promotion interview so she is staying back, however is requesting you to put the positive vibes out in the atmosphere that she will get her job. I will be there next month. I will miss you but am looking forward to a much neede vacation with my sister otherwise I'd be hanging with all of you!

carolyn said...

I'm NOT coming tomorrow and it is not because I'm afraid of poetry. Leonard Cohen's Hallejulah would have been my chosen poem but sung by Jeff Buckley. Carol, maybe you have this to play.

Marney said...

Thanks! 4167200161 is my cell.