Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February 6th Book Club

Hi Everyone:

Looking forward to hosting next week's book club meeting :)

I live at 166 Manning Avenue, which is about 10 houses south of Dundas, west of Bathurst, east of Trinity Bellwoods. I'm accross from the alley between Euclid and Manning. The street is one way south so you could come up Euclid and cut through the alley - or just come off Dundas.

There is parking on my street, on Dundas and on the surrounding streets. If you have any issues call me 416.725.5415

Please confirm whether you are coming and let me know if you have any dietary restrictions.

Natalie

14 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Natalie
I will be there. Im a vegetarian, but please don't restrict your menu on my account. Thanks. Looking forward to talking about this book!

barbara donaldson said...

Hi Nat

I'm in and will eat anything that you want to cook. I can't decide if I like this book or not. Waiting for the discussion.

carolyn said...

In and I like food.

Nats said...

Christine: do you eat fish?

Elva said...

Hi Natalie,


I will also be there with little Xavier. Looking forward to getting together with you all.
No dietary restrictions.
Thanks!

Christine said...

Yes!!

Christine said...

But not seafood.

Natalie Mullins said...

So like Salmon but not lobster type thing?

Christine said...

Exactly. But don't deny everyone else lobster on my account!!!

Jacqueline said...

Hi Natalie - I will be attending, thanks. Jacqui

Carol Sloan said...

I am in and I eat everything!

Marney said...

I'm sorry to log on so late - read the book and looking forward to seeing what everyone thought of it!

Babs said...

Sorry for late reply too -- unfortunately won't make it I have family in town and spending the eve with them. Have a great discussion and see you next time!
Barb

Laura said...

Im coming sorry to log on so late. I'll eat Christine's portion! Can someone call Natalie and tell her?