Monday, November 28, 2011

December 5 Book Club !!

I can't believe December is around the corner!!
I am looking forward to hosting everyone this Monday December 5 at 7pm, 114 Grace St. 416 532 4770. Please be careful where you park - they ticket like crazy in front of my house - it is safe south of Mansfield and the stop sign near ecole Pierre Elliot Trudeau.
Natalie will be leading our discussion of a very interesting book! Marney will be bringing her Orange selection for January's read. Don't forget to bring your secret Santa gift ($20 value)!
Please RSVP - I don't expect we will see Elva, she gave birth today (Nov 28) to a 8+ lb baby boy!!!

9 comments:

Nats said...

See you on Monday - glad most of you at least are liking this one. It's causing me nightmares. I have an eyeball phobia...

Nats said...

I don't know how to send a message to Elva - CONGRATULATIONS ELVA!!!

barbara donaldson said...

Congrats to Elva and her new little one!

Yes I will be there. Very interesting and very disturbing book. Demands book club review and wine!

carolyn said...

Congratulations Elva! I hope you are resting comfortably and have a nice sleepy baby. Please come with the baby, I love newborns.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Christine's.

Carol Sloan said...

I will be there. Haven't read the book yet but plan to this weekend.
Welcome to our world new baby. Congrats Elva!

Marney said...

I'll be there - not certain it's ok to say I loved the book as I agree it was very disturbing!

Laura said...

I will be there have also had sleepless nights with the book. Looking forward to seeing everyone for some holiday cheer.
Congratulations Elva ! What a beautiful Christmas gift!
Laura

Babs said...

Sorry for late response. December snuck up fast! looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow eve.
- Barb

Babs said...

And big congrats and bog love to Elva on the new addition to her family!!!