Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Keeping With the Theme of Best Laid Plans......

Hi Barb,

Great to hear from you. I’d be delighted to come to your book club, but I have another speaking engagement in Hamilton on June 6th. I had a look at your website and noticed that your next meeting is set for July 4th. I am available that night if you think you could switch around your book choices on such short notice. My schedule is happily packed these days but July 4th is currently clear. Thanks and I hope you’re well…

Terry
_______________________________________________________________________
I reached out to Terry Fallis to ask if he would attend our meeting to discuss his book. See above.

Would you be willing to change this book to July? If yes, would Natalie be able to get us another Canada Reads book choice right away?

Please comment asap and let me know so I can inform Terry.

5 comments:

Christine said...

I wouldn't mind changing it. I really would love the experience of having an author participate in the book club. It has been a fantasy of mine for awhile. Lets change it. By the way Barb awesome job on the blog!!! Looks like you updated alot!!

Melissa said...

Since I missed last book club I seem to be out of the loop. I will check in in a couple of days to see what book we are reading for Junes meeting. I'm happy to read whatever book the book selector decides.

:)
Melissa

carolyn said...

I'm willing to give my choice to Nat. and pick this month's Canada Reads. Nat doesn't back until May 17.

Nikolski by Nicolas Dickner

barbara donaldson said...

Elva wrote me and said she was ok with the switch but would not be at the July book club.

Thanks Carolyn for switching with Natalie and getting us another Canada Reads choice.

Babs said...

Unfortunately I will be away July 4th too. In Vancouver until the 6th. :(