Thursday, February 3, 2011

FEBRUARY 7TH BOOK CLUB

Looking forward to hosting Monday's meeting! Please check the blog in the morning for potential last minute venue changes. Otherwise...

I live at 166 Manning Ave. just south of Dundas near Trinity Bellwood park - west of Bathurst. There is no number on the door - it's a newer semi directly across from the alley.

Please let me know if you're a non-meat eater or have any dietary restrictions. I loved the book and look forward to discussing...

Natalie

8 comments:

barbara donaldson said...

Hey Natalie,

I'm on for Monday night. No food issues. I'll check the blog for changes on monday. Thanks.

Melissa said...

Looking forward to it.

:)
Melissa

faith Orfus said...

Can't wait! No restrictions here. Faith

Laura said...

I can't wait, also loved the book. See you Monday. No food discriminations!

Laura said...

Is faith coosing the book for March or am I?

barbara donaldson said...

One Day was Faith's pick. Laura you are on for March.

Elva said...

Hi Natalie, see you tomorrow night and no worries about food options. Thank you.

Babs said...

I'm in too and no food issues.
On another note, my mom surprised me this weekend for my bday.. flew in from Van. Had no idea she was coming. Do you mind if I bring her?? She's in a book club too -- call me Natalie and let me know if that's ok!
416-995-0344
thanks
Barb