Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Book Club At 114 Grace Street

Hello everyone! I am looking forward to hosting next Monday December 6 at 7pm. My decorations are all up! Please remember not to park directly in front (they ticket vigilantly at 8pm). Your best space for parking is south of Mansfield (south of stop sign) near ecole Pierre Elliott Trudeau. We will be having our annual gift exchange. I believe that the gift value is $20.00. Barb D will lead the discussion, and Natalie will bring a book title for the New Year! Please RSVP as soon as you can.
Christine
416 532 4770

8 comments:

Elva said...

Great, looking forward to it!

carolyn said...

Exccellent and I look forward to a fun evening at Christine's place.

Babs said...

Looking very forward! WIll be there with xmas bells on ;)

Melissa said...

I have become a delinquent book club member. I haven't even cracked the book. I miss you all and I promise to pull up my socks in the new year and read, read, read. Have a wonderful discussion.

barbara donaldson said...

I'm in. Looking forward to our holiday event.

faith Orfus said...

Hi Ladies,
I'm super excited, it's been far too long.
Faith

Natalie Mullins said...

See you all tomorrow :)

Laura said...

I will be there, have not read the book but have a gift so sorry, still coming, you can discipline me when I arrive.