Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It was Magical

Thanks to Carolyn and Marc for hosting a beautiful, magical evening in their yard. There was so much thought and effort put into the menu, the table settings, the polished silverware: we all felt like it was our special day.

And everyone looked amazing! Congrats to all who donned their wedding gowns and wedding guest attire and posed for photos. For those who facebook - I posted them. I will figure out how to email them to you all shortly.

Carolyn - can you post the links to the recipes? I'm still basking in the reflected glory of the evening. mmmmmmmmmmm.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks again Carolyn - it was awesome! I am not on facebook, please e-mail the pics. Thanks Barb!!
Christine

Christine said...

Thanks again Carolyn - it was awesome! I am not on facebook, please e-mail the pics. Thanks Barb!!
Christine

Babs said...

It was amazing -- bravo Carolyn!
And I too would love the ingredient list for that orzo salad, yum!
Barb

Carolyn A said...

sorry I missed it! Looking forward to hosting everyone in July!