Friday, January 1, 2010

January 4 on Croft Street

Hope everyone has had a happy and restful holiday period with enough time to read the book. I finished this week and will be interested to hear how everyone liked it. The theme for the dinner will be Swedish although I'm not entirely sure what that means. There will definitely be Akvavit. Let me know if you're coming.

Monday January 4
7pm
4 Croft Street (1.5 blocks E of Bathurst, just N of College)
416-546-6823


View 4 Croft St in a larger map

8 comments:

faith Orfus said...

looking forward to it.

faith

Elva said...

Hi Barb,

Jacqueline and I will be comming. See you all then.

Elva

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I'll be there for sure.

:)
Melissa

carolyn said...

I'm in.

Laura said...

I'll be there. Sorry fo the late reply, a sign of my busy holiday.

Christine said...

Look forward to trying Aquavit!
Christine

Carolyn Anderson said...

Apologies for missing the meeting - management meetings went all day so I had no internet access and worked quite late. hope to see you all in February!