Friday, September 11, 2009

Monday, September 14th Book Club

Hola Chicas,

I am sorry to hear that Joanna has left book club. I sincerely hope to see her again some time in the future.
So far Laura, Barb, and Christine, have confirmed attending. Thanks Carolyn A. and Lori for letting me know ahead of time that you are unable to attend. We will miss you both.
I'm hoping everyone else can make it. I plan on serving some tapas on the patio Spanish style with Sangria. I realize it is getting chilly at night so we may have to sit inside.

See you all Monday evening.

Adios.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I'll be there!

Melissa said...

Can you confirm your address for me. :)

Babs said...

I'll be there!
what is your address please Elva?

Elva said...

Here is my address again. It's also posted on my last blog:

353 Greer Road
Toronto, ON

(416) 789-2966

Getting there from downtown: Travel northbound on Avenue Road. Turn right on Old Orchard Grove (about 7-8 blocks north of Lawrence.
Continue along till Greer and turn left on Greer.


Or take Yonge Street north, turn left on Deloraine Avenue. Turn right on Greer.

From the 401, exit on Avenue Road. Go south to Brooke Avenue, turn left on Brooke Avenue and then right on Greer Road.

Hope this helps.

See you tomorrow.

Christine said...

Is Faith going to book club?
If you are - can I ride up to Elva's with you? I can meet you at your place. Or, if Faith isn't around, can I get a lift with Barb or Carolyn??

Thanks - I appreciate it!
Christine

PS: Melissa & Barb look down a few messages, Elva has left her address particulars.

faith Orfus said...

Hi ladies looking forward to seeing you all. Christine I can pick you up at 640 at your house, what number grace are you?
faith

Laura said...

I can't wait for the tapas. See you Monday, Long overdue, I'm in withdrawl!

Christine said...

Thanks Faith.
I am at 114 Grace Street.
See you later.
Christine