Monday, July 20, 2009

Assignments for 2009-2010

Ladies, I can not figure out how to post to the left column of the page, here are the dates and selections that we drew from a bowl at the cottage.


Host Month Book Selector
August: Faith Barb D
September: Elva Joanna
October: Carolyn A Carolyn B
November: Lori Melissa
December: Laura Barb M
January: Barb D Faith
February: Christine Laura
March: Melissa * Carolyn A
April: Joanna Christine
May : Barb M Elva
June: Carolyn B Lori

* March may be cohosted with Peggi at her Father's Maple syrup farm. More details to come.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ladies, admittedly I am a cyber spaz the post was a chart when I hit post but does not appear that way. Read from the left the month, host selecter. Sorry I will bring a printed copy and when Barb D get's home from vacation she can save us from my mess by posting to the side. AHHHHHHHH

barbara donaldson said...

Thanks for adding this Laura. I will put it in the sidebar later today. Does anyone else want administrator access? I can easily grant it and I have no desire to be the only admin on the blog.

barbara donaldson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.